Review the Financial Policies
Private Fee (Without Insurance):
Some seeking therapy prefer utter privacy, without the involvement of insurance companies’ handling of records, diagnoses, and treatment plans. Please let me know if this is your choice.
Therapy Session: My regular fee is $150. I expect that people have varying financial situations. If you cannot afford this fee but you think you could afford something lower, let me know. We can discuss what might work for both of us. My view is that the finances in therapy ideally should not be a source of stress in and of itself. The fee needs to be comfortable for you in order for treatment to endure and be profitable in the ways you would like it to be.
Psychological Testing: Fees vary based on overall work to be done. I will send you a total to approve prior to any services.
Using insurances: I accept a range of insurances. Please fill out the webform below and click submit at the bottom. I am In-Network with
- Regence Blue Shield Blue Cross
- Other Blue Cross Blue Shield Plans
- United Health
- Samaritan Health Plans
- Tricare (This is run through MHN, Healthnet. I am not in-network with MHN/Healthnet for non-Tricare)
For other companies not listed above, I can process your insurance out of network if you have a PPO plan.
- If you have one of the plans listed above, I will charge your insurance according to your plan benefits and you will receive a monthly statement from me. It is your responsibility to know if you have a deductible and so forth.
- If you have a plan where I am out of network, I will verify your coverage prior to our first session so that we both know what your expenses will entail.
- Please fill out the form below in order to provide me your insurance information.